BAXTER has launched a call for innovators
7 of October, 2019
Calling all innovators: Prediction & Detection of Enteral Feeding Intolerance (EFI)
- Enteral Nutrition (EN) is the preferred method of nutrition support when patients cannot be fed orally.
- However, about 40% of adult ICU patients will develop EN feeding intolerance leading to negative outcomes
- Current standard for measuring EN intolerance is poor indicator; yet novel technologies are still early stage ,
Baxter’s Call Objective
- We seek partners that have products/technologies (finished or under development) that directly assess parameters associated with EN intolerance at an early stage.
- The selected approaches must provide information for better clinical decision making to start/stop/alter enteral feeding.
Stage: From Proof of Concept through to Marketed solutions
Format: Please submit a non-confidential summary (Either 2 pages or 10 slides max)
Deadline: 30th October 2019