Horizon 2020 – Reorientation of projects due to Corona Virus | Changing submission and execution deadlines
30 of March, 2020
In relation to the COVID-19 outbreak, we inform that the European Commission has published a set of new FAQs regarding the reorientation and adaptation in the implementation of Horizon 2020 projects. As these measures are available here, we highlight the following:
- FAQ ID : 13119 – Rapidly re-direct work in on-going Horizon 2020 projects to help tackling the Covid-19 outbreak
- FAQ ID : 13118- Possibility to use telework, even if it is not an usual practise of the institution
- FAQ ID : 13117- Possibility of extensions up to 6 months
- FAQ ID : 13116 -Flexibility in submitting scientific and financial, intermediate and final reports
- FAQ ID : 13115- Flexible delivery dates for deliverables, milestones and reports
- FAQ ID : 13114 – Possibility to postpone project start date.
We point out that these measures must be analyzed on a case-by-case basis and must be properly aligned with the project’s Project Officer.
At the same time, the submission deadlines for the following calls were changed:
|H2020-NSUP-2020||Deadline extended to 2 April|
|H2020-HIA-Prize-2020||Deadline extended to 15 April|
|H2020-INNOSUP-2018-2020||Deadline extended to 15 April|
|H2020-SwafS-2018-2020||Deadline extended to 23 April|
|H2020-S2RJU-2020||Deadline extended to 27 May|
|H2020-SC1-BHC-2018-2020||Deadline extended to 4 June|
|H2020-SC1-DTH-2018-2020||Deadline extended to 18 June|
|H2020-SC1-FA-DTS-2018-2020||Deadline extended to 18 June|
You can consult this information here.