Nanotech France 2019 International Conference and Exhibition
17 of April, 2019
Since 2015, Nanotech France 2019, NanoMetrology 2019 and Nanomaterials for Energy and Environment – NanoMatEn 2019 joint conferences have strengthened their position among the prestigious international annual events dedicated to nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Attend an Exceptional Technical Conference
Register today and receive access to:
- Three days of technical content- hosting more than 60 plenary, keynote and tutorial speakers
- More than 250 contributed talks presented by professors, senior researchers and PhD students
- Daily Large poster sessions
- An international Exhibition
- Ample networking opportunities throughout the conference and exhibition
There is still time to be part of the exciting Nanotech France 2019 Program by submitting your abstract for an oral or poster contribution before the 26 April 2019.
The conference committee offers the participants the opportunity to publish their research results (optional) as:
- Conference proceedings papers (2 to 4 pages) will be published online (open access conference website)
- Journal papers: Papers will be published after peer review in one of the following IOP journals
Exhibit at Nanotech France 2019 to gain high visibility with the top leaders in the nanotechnology and nanoscience sector and maximize the business opportunities. Check the details of the exhibition / sponsorship packages and exhibition floor plan or contact us by email.
26 April, 2018: Abstract Submission Deadline
15 May, 2019: Conference Registration Deadline
26 July, 2019: Conference Proceedings and Journal Paper Submission Deadline