New call for expression of interest on Collaborative Doctoral Partnerships (CDP) –> Deadline for applications is 3 May 2020
14 of February, 2020
To enhance the science-policy interface, the JRC has launched the Collaborative Doctoral Partnership (CDP) program to establish collaborations with Higher Education Institutions (HEI) and universities from EU Member States and countries associated to the EU Research Programme Horizon 2020. The partnership will offer opportunities to a new generation of doctoral students, with particular focus on research for policy-making.
JRC has published the second call for expressions of interest for the Collaborative Doctoral Partnerships (CDP) in the following fields:
- Digital Governance
- Smart, connected and clean mobility
- EU Energy Transition
- Development of methods to monitor progresses, design transformations and identify solutions to achieve SDGs
- Secure and sustainable supply of raw materials for strategic value chains
- Artificial intelligence for earth observation
- Graphic causal models for hybrid threats
- Resilience of built infrastructure to natural and man-made hazards
- Health promotion and prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCDs)
- Non-power nuclear and radiological technologies to achieve the SDGs 2030 Agenda
- Synergies of qualitative and quantitative methods for anticipation activities
- Behavioural insights applied to policy-making
- Robustness in complex data analysis and statistical modelling
The call is open to higher education institutions / universities from EU Member States and countries associated to the EU Research Programme Horizon 2020.
⇒ The deadline for applications is 3 May 2020.
For more information see: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/working-with-us/collaborative-doctoral-partnerships