19 of February, 2018
It remains open until March 22, as follows the H2020-Research Infrastructures:
The CORBEL project presented, last week, the 4th Webinar on topics relevant to the management of research infrastructures. The recordings of all the Webinars produced so far in this project are available here.
Until February 25th, applications are open for the PRACE Summer of HPC. This PRACE program offers summer internships to 22 advanced university students or postgraduates in European HPC centers.
Calls are being made for transnational access to Research Infrastructures in various projects. The list can be found on the RICH project page. I highlight the closest deadlines, in the projects/infrastructures HPC-Europa3 (28 february), MaRINET2 (28 february), CERIC (1 march), ENVRIplus (4 march), SERA (4 march), eLTER (11 march), JERICO-NEXT (12 march), BRISK (1 april), TRANSVAC2 (15 april), ERIGrid (15 may), in addition to projects that have open call in continuous: IPERION CH (various facilities), ACTRIS, EUROCHAMP, AHEAD, ARIES, EUFAR, AIDA, iNEXT, EUNCL, ENSAR, RISIS, EUSMI.
- Big Science Business Forum 2018 – Copenhagen, 26-28 february
- RI Long Term Sustainability Bulgarian Presidency event – Sofia, 22-23 march
- InRoad Regional Workshop – Aveiro, 13 april
- International Conference on Research Infrastructures (ICRI) 2018 – Viena, 12-14 september (save the date)
- 9ª Conferência Luso-Brasileira de Ciência Aberta – Lisboa, 2-4 october
- European Spallation Source – several – Deadlines february/march
- ECRIN – Data/Computer Scientist – Deadline 18 february
- ESO (Paranal) – Facilities Management Supervisor – Deadline 22 february
- SGEVL – scholarship – Deadline 22 february
- CESSDA ERIC – 3 positions– Deadline 28 february
- ILL – Research Scientist, Neutron Reflectometry – Deadline 28 february
- CLARIN.PT – scholarship – Deadline 2 march
- PPBI (IBILI) – scholarship – Deadline 6 march
- BIODATA – scholarship – Deadline 7 march
- Tec4Sea (Cintal) – scholarship – Deadline 8 march
- ESO (Garching) – ALMA Programme Scientist – Deadline 31 march